If you are unable to pair a Bluetooth device (i.e. mobile phone, tablet or laptop) to your ear (1), try the following:
1. Ensure that your device's Bluetooth is turned on and in visible mode.
2. Ensure that your ear (1) is within 10 meters (33 feet) of the Bluetooth device.
3. Reset the earbuds.
4. On your device, scan for available Bluetooth connections.
5. Be sure to perform the pairing process correctly.
6. Clear your product memory of previously-connected Bluetooth devices and repeat the process.
1. Make sure your device is not too far from the earbuds. It should be within 10 meters (33 feet).
2. Bluetooth connections generally work better indoors. Environment might affect the signal when outdoors.
3. Try to ensure there are few obstacles between your device and the earbuds.
4. If the problem persists, reset the earbuds.
If audio is not playing from one or both earbuds, try the following:
1. Try different apps to confirm if the problem is with the specific app on your chosen device.
2. Ensure that your device media volume is not low or muted.
3. Disconnect and reconnect the earbuds via Bluetooth.
4. Reset the earbuds.
Completely synergize resource taxing relationships via premier niche markets. Professionally cultivate one-to-one customer service with robust ideas. Dynamically innovate resource-leveling customer service for state of the art customer service.
If the microphone on your ear (1) is too quiet for others to hear you during phone calls, please try the following:
1. Check if the call recipient has the volume of their device at an audible level.
2. Ensure that you have the latest firmware installed.
3. Record audio and playback to test the microphone for any issues.
4. Check and confirm that no dirt is blocking the mics (there are 3 mics, accessed through the silver grills on each earbud).
5. Disconnect and connect the earbuds.6. Reset the device.
If the volume level is faint or quieter than normal, try the following:
1. Test different apps to determine if the problem is specific to an app or ear (1).
2. Ensure that your device media volume is not low, or raise the volume.
3. Disconnect and reconnect the earbuds.
4. Reset the device.
If Active Noise Cancellation is not working, try the following:
1. Make sure that you have downloaded the Nothing App and have paired your ear (1) earbuds.
2. Turn on the ANC from the app.
3. Change the ANC mode to Maximum.
4. Reset the device.
Ensure that the charging device and USB-C cable are in working condition and connected correctly to the charging case.Ensure that the charging pins do not have any dirt on them which can affect the power flow to the case.If you are charging wirelessly, ensure that your wireless charger is Qi compatible and ear (1) is correctly placed in the centre of the charger.
To pair ear (1) with most typical Bluetooth devices:
1) Ensure that your chosen device has Bluetooth on, and is within 10 meters (33 feet) of ear (1).
2) While ear (1) is charging in the case, long press the case button for 2 seconds.
3) Search for ear (1) in your device's Bluetooth menu, and connect.
You can also use the Nothing App for guided connections.
On iOS devices, you will see two options on the Bluetooth device list related to ear (1): "Nothing ear (1)" and "ear (1) App". Please connect to "Nothing ear (1)" for all core earbud functions (i.e. audio, microphone, ANC).
The "ear (1) App" option is only for customising your earbuds (e.g. EQ and gesture control settings) and must be used in conjunction with the Nothing App.
ear (1) is compatible with most Bluetooth devices, and anything running Android 5.0+ or iOS 11+ (check your device settings for system software information).
You can control calls using either of your earbuds:To answer a phone call: double tap the earbud.To reject a phone call: press and hold the stem.To hang-up a phone call: double tap the earbud.
ear (1) has no mute button. Mute calls via the software in use on your chosen device.
To reset ear (1), place the earbuds into the case, close the lid and press the case button for 30 seconds.
Yes. When using both earbuds, simply place one earbud back into the charging case. Alternatively, remove one earbud from the case and use it independently.
ear (1) comes with 4 EQ presets:- Balanced- More Bass- More Treble- VoiceChange the EQ in the Nothing App via the "Hear" tab whenever ear (1) is connected.
To charge the ear (1) earbuds, place them in the charging case and close the lid securely.To charge the ear (1) case, connect a USB-C cable to the case and power source. You can also use a Qi-compatible wireless charger.
You can also check the battery level of the case or individual earbuds by using the Nothing App. To check the battery level in the app, ensure the app is active and the case is open.- Green indicates 30%+ battery level.- Amber indicates 10 - 30% battery level.- Red indicates your charge is very low, and should be connected to a charger.
Clean the ear (1) earbuds using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth, dry cotton swab or baby wipes.Do not use sharp objects or abrasive materials.
All Nothing products come with 1-year Limited Warranty. Please refer to the Safety Information & Warranty Card provided with your product.
You may also find Warranty information at this link.
Please refer to the Safety Information & Warranty Card provided with your product.
You may also find Warranty information at this link.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Nothing offers a 30 days return policy on its products.
You may also find further Warranty information at this link.
If you decide your order isn’t quite right, you have 30 days to return it. Just get in touch with our customer support within this period, and they’ll try to make the process as quick and easy as possible for you. We just ask that you keep the product(s) in a reasonable condition, and if possible, return the packaging.
We advise you to check the troubleshooting tips available in these FAQs. If the issue cannot be resolved, our customer support will be able to assist you.
We advise you to check the troubleshooting tips available in these FAQs. If the issue cannot be resolved, you can either refer to the seller where you purchased the device, or get in touch with our customer support
ENC stands for Environmental Noise Cancellation. ENC is similar to ANC, but specially tuned to remove unwanted background noise while using the microphone. It's like ANC, but for your microphone, ensuring others won't hear your background noise when speaking.
With a full charge and typical use, the ear (1) battery provides 4 hours of playback with ANC on (or 5.7 hours with ANC off). Top up the battery by placing ear (1) in the case for up to 10 minutes and you'll enjoy another 1.2 hours.With a full charge and typical use, the case provides 24 hours of battery with ANC on (or 34 hours with ANC off). Charging the case for just 10 minutes provides ear (1) with another 8 hours of battery life.
The ear (1) case charges using a USB-C cable. We recommend using the cable included in the box, or you can charge the case wirelessly with a Qi-compatible wireless charger.
ear (1) takes 1.5 hours to fully charge using the included USB-C charging cable. Using other cables or chargers may slow the charging time.
The ear (1) case takes 52 minutes to fully charge.If you're charging wirelessly, expect 2.5 hours to fully charge the ear (1) case.
You can pair your ear (1) to as many devices as you'd like, however only 1 device can be used at once.You can change which device your ear (1) connects to via your device's Bluetooth settings.Your ear (1) will automatically connect to the last device it was paired with when you remove the earphones from the case.
Firmware updates are used to add new features to the Nothing App, to improve the performance of your Nothing product, and occasionally to fix bugs.